Three Bars Organic Coconut Oil Soap Pure Natural No Added Ingredients Homestead Naturals Soap Co
Get a luxury spa, right in your shower with our Organic Coconut Oil Soap by Homestead Naturals Soap Co!! Truly a pure, natural, clean soap with one of the healthiest ingredients known to man. Our individually boxed 4.8 oz bar of Homestead Naturals Soap Co is handcrafted on the Oregon Coast using only saponified organic coconut oil. Our soaps are superfatted which means you get a luxurious rich lather that can be used on your body, face or your hair. Your skin will thank you! See more information on how the soap is created below.
- Cleans with creamy luxurious sudsing
- No oily residue
- Naturally unscented
- Anti-aging by nature with coconut oil
- Supports many dermatological conditions including
- Irritated Itchy Skin
- Flaky Skin
- Acne and more
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SOAP:
- Homestead Naturals Soap prides itself on using 100% Organic Coconut Oil, keeping the purity by adding absolutely nothing else!
- Homestead Naturals Soap is superfatted so it's the ultimate in creamy luxurious lather.
- No added chemicals, no added ingredients, no fragrance, nothing but Saponified Organic Coconut Oil.
- Our soap is created using the age old lye process called saponification, like the pioneers made on the homestead!
- Our soap is handcrafted on the Oregon Coast with dedicated soap molds and equipment to insure purity in every bar.
- Because our molds, knives, and all other equipment are dedicated just for our Coconut Oil Soap you'll get the pure, natural product you've been looking for.
Because we add no other oils, no chemicals or fragrances, you get the natural soap like the days long past. But, we can't call our soap certified organic! Why? There is no such thing as organic soap made using the old fashioned lye method. This is because wood ash, pearlash or alkali cannot be certified organic, but rest assured we use 100% organic coconut oil only. The lye cooks off during the soap making process, so you still have a pure product at the end.
As with any product new to your skin, make sure you test our soap for personal compatibility! For external use only!
Homestead Naturals Soap Co bar soap is perfect for your full body wash or as use as a hand soap or facial soap. Our soap, when used with water, will produce a rich creamy lather. For external use only. Rinse thoroughly.
As with any product for use on skin, check on a small area prior to using on the entire body. Discontinue use of these or any products if you experience allergy or irritation.
This bar soap is made from Saponified Certified Organic Coconut Oil. The Organic Coconut Oil, Distilled Water is combined using an age old process using sodium hydroxide (NaOH or lye) in it’s production. Although lye is on the allowed list of non-organic ingredients that can be used when making organic products, the lye process, accounts for 10-15% of the ingredients. Because of this, there is no truly “organic” coconut oil soap as the ingredients, other than the organic coconut oil that go in to creating the soap cannot be “certified organic”. That said, there is zero lye content after the manufacturing process is complete, so you get a pure organic coconut oil soap