NEW SIZE 4 Bottles MediPaws Plant Based Essential Fatty Acids & Nutritional Yeast Pawsitively Perfect! Four 12 fl oz bottles
Cannabis Sativa Hemp Seed Oil fortified with Nutritional Yeast contains the complete Omega cluster 3, 6, and 9, plant Sterols and Sterolins with 4 times the GLA that is found in Evening Primrose! EFA's which originate from diet cannot be converted in the canine/feline system and must be supplemented. MediPaws provides all the essential fatty acids which cannot be manufactured by the body and must be provided by supplementation.
Please see our personal story of hope here: https://homesteadnaturalscompany.com/blogs/healthy-blog/our-german-shepherd-was-near-the-end
Osteoarthritis is a major consequence of pets not receiving proper EFA supplementation! If you'd like to receive more information with your order, please let us know! We are happy to share our lab analysis and other information for your benefit. Check out all the photos for some additional information.
Reducing inflammation is key to your pets health!
- Medi-Paws food supplement is a positive combination of Cannabis Hemp Seed Oil and Nutritional Yeast and contains only trace amounts of THC (1:34ppm), meaning no "high" effects.
- Medi-Paws is high in EFA's (Essential Fatty Acids) combined with the complete B-Complex vitamins.
- Medi-Paws relieves the pain and symptoms of arthritis.
- Medi-Paws discourages fleas and ticks.
- Medi-Paws acts as a vasodilator, may help prevent formation of blood clots which lead to heart attacks.
- Medi-Paws with it's Omega cluster has powerful anti-tumor properties.
- Medi-Paws will boost your pets immune system.
- Medi-Paws is a pro-biotic and has naturally occuring enzymes
- Medi-Paws is anti-inflammatory
- Medi-Paws will put new life into your critters coat improving sheen and texture.
Omega -3 fatty acids are considered essential fatty acids (EFA’S) for humans as well as for dogs and cats because they cannot be made in the body. In order to maintain optimal health and wellness, these fatty acids must be obtained through diet and supplementation. EPA and DHA are necessary structural components of cell membranes. Our Medi-Paws is also rich in GLA (the good omega-6) GLA;precursors to DHA, EPA.
Hemp seed oil contains more EFA’s than flax seed oil. It is free of potential toxic contaminants found in fish oil supplements. It also provides the perfect 3:1 EFA balance. Because we cannot (people cats and dogs) synthesize EFA’s, supplemental EFA is required. Due to the increasing levels of contaminants found in our food supply, specifically in coldwater fish, Medi-Paws is the superior supplement.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1.) What are the directions for use of Medi-Paws?
For pets up to 20 lbs body weight: 5 ml per day, either taken alone or mixed with food. Daily intake to increase in direct proportion to body weight. It's imperative that exacting intake be provided to your baby. For example, if your furbaby weighs 18 pounds, provide 1 teaspoon, which is equal to 5ml of MediPaws daily. Pour MediPaws over food or use a syringe/dropper to administer direct. 66% of our fur-clients LOVE the taste of MediPaws!
2) Are there any side effects with Medi-Paws?
Absolutely not... however, for a very small pet (under 8 lbs) we recommend 2.5 ml for the first 2 days. Medi-Paws may act as an anti-toxin which may over activate the bowel temporarily.
3) Will Medi-Paws interfere with other medications?
Absolutely not, Medi-aws is a safe natural food supplement. Most parents are able to reduce or eliminate synthetics within a few months.
4) Why use a plant based Essential Fatty Acid supplement?
Both animals and humans are known to have more allergic reactions from fish oil based essential fatty acids.
5) When should one notice an improvement in my pet's health?
Most parents of pets notice an overall improvement in their pets health in as little as three (3) days. New sheen to their coat, shedding has ceased, and any inflammatory conditions are assisted, resulting in a healthier, happier pet.